Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My fraction and decimal reflection!

Reflection for fractions and decimals!

· Something I was pleased with was how fast I learnt decimals because I thought they would be really hard but I got them in the end.
                            

· I really enjoyed learning fractions because they are interesting and they make you think with lots of fun ways to learn them.



· Something I found hard was when Mr Moriarty added different colored blocks into a tower and asked us what fraction they were.
· Something that made me think was decimals with the hundredths and tenths and ones Because I didn't really get them.


.    Something I want to get better at is decimals


   .     What can I do about it? practise practise practise makes perfect.





The green blocks are 3
                                      --
                                      9






This is a ten block tower and I am going to give you the decimal of each of the colours.
Blue: 0.1
Red:0.4
Yellow:0.1
Green:0.4
And that is how you tell fractions.

Oh thank you. Save your applause. I know I am awesome.

5 comments:

  1. Wow Lizard.
    Your reflection is great. I agree with you practise makes perfect!
    And I like how you added pictures onto your post.
    Why did you find it hard when Mr Moriarty added different colored blocks into a tower and asked us what fraction they were?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome reflection Lizard.
    Your reflection explains everything that it needs to.
    The pictures are great!
    I like that you wrote practice, practice, practice makes perfect.
    What made it hard for you when Mr.M changed the colour?
    WELL DONE LIZARD:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Lizard!
    Your reflection is awesome, it tells other people what you like doing and how. Well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, Casey!

    Your photos of the equipment show your maths thinking very clearly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Casey! I love your fraction and decimal reflection. I also like the photos of your tower and the decimal work underneath. WEWLL DONE! :c)

    ReplyDelete