Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A letter to myself in thirty years

Dear Casey.

Is your nickname still Lizard? Do you still have blonde hair? Do you have a pet lizard? I am so sorry I am asking all these questions. But these are important, how you doing? Are you healthy? Where do you live? In the city? Or in the country? What city do you live in? What country? How are the little babies are they healthy? They better be, you know what mother said. Oh and what are their names again are they Rose and Lily the twins and what's the other ones oh yea Tom and jack.

Here are the jobs I would love you to have.

  1. A zoo keeper.
  2. T.v star.
If you have any other jobs they better have something to do with lizards. Here are a couple of things that I really love right now.
  1. Lizards
  2. MGP scooters
  3. Ice cream
  4. Friends
  5. Hanging out
And just relaxing.

I am a year 6 at Parkvale school. We are having our social tonight and I am soo excited I can’t wait.

Well that is all for me so yea.
Peace out!
Casey. AKA Lizard

No comments:

Post a Comment